Stainless Threaded Fasteners - News
David Harris - Retires
It is with more than a tinge of sadness we announce David Harris has retired.
After 44 years in the industry David Harris needs no introduction, he is a legend in the UK stainless steel fastener industry, having worked for Frank Stacey and Cashmores before establishing United Threaded Fasteners.
David then joined STF as Sales Manager working for Allen Stennett, before moving to work at Owlett-Jaton and finally returning to STF as Purchasing Manager.
Whether in a sales or purchasing role, David's integrity and honesty made him many friends and colleagues around the world and within the fastener industry.
It is difficult to imagine David being retired, sitting around doing nothing, but typically of David, he started his retirement by embarking on a 9 week tour around the world with his long suffering partner Imir!
We wish David a healthy, happy and long retirement
- Launch of STF Marine
- Marine Fastener Prepacks
- Strength in Depth
- STF Exhibiting at the National Industrial Fastener Show, Las Vegas
- Philip Tongue - 20 years of service
- STF Exhibiting at Fastener Fair Budapest
- Gary James Spedding 1952 - 2008
- STF to Exhibit at Fastener Fair - Stuttgart 2011
- Alison Richards - CONGRATULATIONS
- Home Grown Talent - Mrs Tracey Brotherton
- The Oldies are the Goodies at STF - David Harris
- ACTION CAN 'point of sale' offer
- SOLAR FIXINGS & FASTENERS at STF
- Sarah-Jayne - Rocks export
- Alison Richards - Congratulations AGAIN!
- Alice Plows - Work Experience
- MCIPS for Mrs Brotherton
- STF at Fastener Fair - Stuttgart 2013
- EcoBuild 2014 - REDtiP Solar Mounting Systems exhibited
- Mrs Nina Toora 1969 -2015
- Trained to be a Trainer! - Nov 2015
- Luan passes first time.
- The Biggest Smile
- Roger Daker - The Beard
- John Huntbatch and St John Ambulance
- Anton Hewitt - Charge-Hand
- Paul Myles
- Wayne McGann - 25 Years at STF
Brass Fasteners, Brass Nuts, and Brass Screws as well as high grade alloy fasteners.
other materials stocked besides stainless steel fasteners include brass fasteners, brass nuts, brass screws as well as high grade alloy fasteners and HT fasteners.